cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4S on the NOW Network, but...

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 4S on the NOW Network, but...

When is Sprint finally acknowledging that they are going to offer the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S? I called Sprint yesterday and they said that everything is just a rumor. I told them that I wasn't referring to rumors or blogs, but that I was referring to Apple's official announcement. It's both on the Apple Store online as well as on their PR page (www.apple.com/pr). Apple is offering pre-orders online when the clock strikes twelve on October 7 (basically tomorrow at midnight). I'm sure there are a ton of Sprint customers like myself that want to preorder the iPhone, but I also want to take advantage of my upgrade so the phone would be cheaper, and I don't think I can do that on Apple.com. Does anyone have any idea on when you can upgrade to an iOS device via Sprint? Also, let's please avoid Droid vs. Apple debates. Thanks!

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Journeyman

Some where around 450 i believe....

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just went to the sprint website, went to upgrade my phone and saw the ability to preorder the iphone on Oct 7th.  I went through the process and preordered it tonight (Oct 5th).  It took all my info and I got a conformation email.  I ordered the 8Gb iPhone 4 for $99.

Ricky

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat