cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4S won't respond

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 4S won't respond

I went to make a call and noticed my phone wouldn't turn on thinking I had accidentally turned it off when activating screensaver, but my phone will not turn on and I even plugged it in thinking that would help even though the battery is fully charged. When I call my phone from another it rings all the way through as if it is on. Does anyone know what caused this or better yet if I can fix it besides using insurance and just getting another phone?

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Master

iPhone 4S won't respond

Can you try to hold down the power button for 3-5 seconds?   Also, are you sure it is off...maybe it is just frozen yet with a dark screen...You can try holding POWER & HOME both together for 10 seconds...if it still wont work after that, a visit to an Apple store would be best.

Thanks

-John

Journeyman

iPhone 4S won't respond

yeah i think it was just frozen with a black screen i just left it at home and when i got off of work it was and still is working fine thanks for the helpful tips though

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat