cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4S won't send picture messages to non iPhones

Journeyman

iPhone 4S won't send picture messages to non iPhones

For the past couple of days, my phone will not send pictures messages to people without iPhones. They don't receive a notification or even a blank box, they get absolutely nothing and I just get that red notification icon next to picture. I shut off MMS in setting and turned it back on, didn't fix it. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? It is really annoying.

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES
Master

Re: iPhone 4S won't send picture messages to non iPhones

So sorry that you’re having issue with the picture mail! I would suggest you to poweroff the phone, turn off wifi and update the data profile(

To update profile- Tap Key Pad-Type ##UPDATE# (##873283#). Phone will process updates.  Profile Tap OK. When Service Update is complete, tap OK. Phone will display searching in upper left corner. When Sprint 3G is displayed in upper left corner the update is complete)from you phone and send mms from your phone. Let me know.

Abe

Highlighted
Journeyman

Service Update Failed. I tried it with wifi off and wifi on.

Master

Did you turn off the phone for 1 minute and then turn it back on and then update profile. Also, can I have your zipcode so that I can check if there is any reported outage at your location.

Abe

Journeyman

Turned my phone off again and tried and still says "failed". I am currently in zip code 92117, but reside in 92071 and have experienced issues in both locations.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.