cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4s Unlock for Domestic Use

Highlighted
Patron

iPhone 4s Unlock for Domestic Use

My contract still is not up but I'm willing to take a hit on the ETF fee (Even though it is due to horrible service). Out of the past 50 calls that I have received only 5 have probably rang on my phone before going to voicemail. It took me three calls to even talk to a customer service rep at sprint. I'm not even going to start about the horrible 3G service It takes me ages to even play a low quality video from youtube, if the video plays all.

Now, here the other issue. I want the phone which I have paid for unlocked when I end my contract. An iPhone is very much capable of working on any GSM network but Sprint refuses to unlock it, they suggested that I sell the phone instead. But I'm not going to sell it because they want me to sell it so that they can have another customer? No, sir I refuse to do that.

If they don't give me access to the phone that I have paid for I will do the best to make sure that nobody else falls for this monopoly. I have over 1000 friends on facebook and over 55,000 followers on my tech blog. Even if I can make sure that sprint didn't get or lost 1, 10 or 100 new accounts. It'll be worth it.

PS: Every other carrier that sells iPhones (AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile) unlocks it after your contract expires.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat