cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4s constantly shutting off, not connecting to network, not receiving texts

Highlighted
Patron

iPhone 4s constantly shutting off, not connecting to network, not receiving texts

I've only had the iPhone 4s for about 17 days now. At first everything was great, but in the past week it has gone completely downhill. I'm furious over it, and I'm half tempted to go back to my blackberry. Wait for my contract to expire and jump ship. I've been with sprint for over 6 years, and I've received nothing but the best. I understand their network is boggled down, but I think more should have been done on their part to prevent this from happening. So now I have a phone that likes to randomly shut off. You can't turn it on by any normal means. You have to do a hard reset. When this is done, and it comes back on. You no longer have wi-fi capability. So then I have to turn it off, and then turn it back on. It's downright frustrating. And now Siri won't connect to the network. Also, my internet likes to connect every now and then. I still have issues even when connected too wi-fi!!! I did not buy my phone at a sprint store, as I prefer Bestbuy's protection plan. Unfortunately, everywhere is sold out. So now I'm stuck with a shotty phone. And I'm being told they would have to send it off, but can't guarantee a return date. If they can't fix it, they'll have to replace it. But if they don't have the stock, I'm out of luck until one arrives. The phone is not even over 30 days old!! I should be able to swap out, but no can do!!! I understand new products come with new issues, but this is just pissing me off. As for Best Buy, I'm extremely disappointed. Looks like I may have to discontinue my shopping there as well.

Tags (3)
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat