cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 4S, sprint service isn't working in Manila, need service, help-I guess...

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone 4S, sprint service isn't working in Manila, need service, help-I guess...

It worked fine in Japan, but now that I am down here in Manila, Philippine's, it isn't working.  Really need service, was told I would be fine before I left. 

Hope someone helps me out here!  This kind of sucks, wish there was more of a straight e mail to sprint instead of this start a thread hope someone answers B.S. 

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: iphone 4S, sprint service isn't working in Manila, need service, help-I guess...

Hello and thank you for contacting us in the Sprint Communities.  Unfortunately, there will be very limited trouble shooting available through this channel.  However, we do have International Roaming Technical Support available by calling 888.226.7212, option 3. 

Hope this helps and thanks again for participating in the Communities,

Tom Deaver

Social Care ~ Sprint.com Communities

Available ~ Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat