cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 4s sprint navigation

Highlighted
Journeyman

AT& T and verizon have there own navigation apps available in the app store on apple.... Will spring follow suit with sprint NAV as an app .... i really miss having that service iphone needs it

10 REPLIES 10
Master

Journeyman

ALL I WANT IS MY NAVIGATION. WHY SPRINT WHY DONT YOU LET US HAVE TEL NAV PLEASE

Journeyman

They have it. I downloaded it a week ago in my IPhone. The app is   .99 cents

Journeyman

Hey I found a good Navi system. I am running iPhone 4, But it still works for the 4S... Go to the app store search GPS by TeleNav. I just installed it, its free and it works great!! Check it out!

Journeyman

What's the name of the app?

Journeyman

I found a good one that's free. Mapquest mobile and it speaks street names.

Journeyman

Re: iphone 4s sprint navigation

i actually call sprint cSevice

and she said that sprint nav is not supported in d iphone. but wen i click my account and services that they offer for my phone4s it's says

"This service works with your phone."

she direct me to use d maps, oh well she thinks i dont know how to use my apple phone, so i keep asking and she told me to go to app store 'that it'll be teleNav and that she's using that teleNav, again i didnt get it' it's not even a SPRINT app or services

Wizard

See this thread for an explanation which answer your questions and concerns, and pretty much hacks this subject to death:

http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/381033#381033

In a couple months Apple will be supplying their own mapping/navigation software within iOS 6:

http://www.apple.com/ios/ios6/maps/

Journeyman

Apple will be supplying their own mapping/navigation software within iOS 6 - that is such great news! do we know when this will be implemented?

Wizard

This fall. I suppose it will coincide with the launch of the next iPhone, but could be earlier.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat