cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 4s sprint navigation

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone 4s sprint navigation

AT& T and verizon have there own navigation apps available in the app store on apple.... Will spring follow suit with sprint NAV as an app .... i really miss having that service iphone needs it

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Master

Highlighted
Journeyman

ALL I WANT IS MY NAVIGATION. WHY SPRINT WHY DONT YOU LET US HAVE TEL NAV PLEASE

Highlighted
Journeyman

They have it. I downloaded it a week ago in my IPhone. The app is   .99 cents

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey I found a good Navi system. I am running iPhone 4, But it still works for the 4S... Go to the app store search GPS by TeleNav. I just installed it, its free and it works great!! Check it out!

Highlighted
Journeyman

What's the name of the app?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I found a good one that's free. Mapquest mobile and it speaks street names.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i actually call sprint cSevice

and she said that sprint nav is not supported in d iphone. but wen i click my account and services that they offer for my phone4s it's says

"This service works with your phone."

she direct me to use d maps, oh well she thinks i dont know how to use my apple phone, so i keep asking and she told me to go to app store 'that it'll be teleNav and that she's using that teleNav, again i didnt get it' it's not even a SPRINT app or services

Highlighted
Wizard

See this thread for an explanation which answer your questions and concerns, and pretty much hacks this subject to death:

http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/381033#381033

In a couple months Apple will be supplying their own mapping/navigation software within iOS 6:

http://www.apple.com/ios/ios6/maps/

Highlighted
Journeyman

Apple will be supplying their own mapping/navigation software within iOS 6 - that is such great news! do we know when this will be implemented?

Highlighted
Wizard

This fall. I suppose it will coincide with the launch of the next iPhone, but could be earlier.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat