Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone is coming

Wizard

iphone is coming

@tiesco

Thank you for your reply.

I wasn't trying to be an A$$ but you get so many out there that just see it's made by Apple and shiny and that's as far as it goes. I know it's a matter of choice in the end and from the sounds of it you are making an informed decision based on personal experience unlike a lot of users.

Again thanks for the reply.

Wizard

iphone is coming

I just felt the need to correct Tiesco.  The Samsung Epic is an awesome flagship phone.  I have no problem with mine.  Millions of people do not have a problem with theirs.  You are dwelling way too much on the few having problems with their Epic on here.

And, yes, the iPhone 4S is coming.  I just felt the need to correct you on that. :-)

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone is coming

Can't beat em...add em...just another phone to add to the already great list of phones in Sprint's line up. Pre 3 would be nice too.

Wizard

iphone is coming

Yeah, I saw the Palm Pre phones recently and don't think they are much good.  At least, that is just my opinion.  It seem to be a phone specifically geared for small women (maybe small men) with small hands/fingers.  I'm sure its a great phone with its new releases.

Wizard

iphone is coming

I've been keeping up on the news for the Iphone coming to Sprint and I hope it does get here. Sprint has some cool phones coming this summer, however, I don't like the phones getting bigger. You want a bigger screen then get a tablet!!!

Wizard

iphone is coming

Actually the bigger screens are a mut have for someone like me that uses the phone as a PDA, PMP, phone, games and laptop. I can do all I need to fromt he palm of my hand without the need for multiple devices.

DOLPHIN0705 wrote:

I've been keeping up on the news for the Iphone coming to Sprint and I hope it does get here. Sprint has some cool phones coming this summer, however, I don't like the phones getting bigger. You want a bigger screen then get a tablet!!!

Wizard

iphone is coming

Then they should make more options ALynch40. I'm not alone on not liking the phones getting bigger. Sprint does suck in the selection of phones though and will until they get the iphone.

Journeyman

iphone is coming

I personally can't wait to see the iphone come to Sprint.  I'm looking forward to what they will be offering.

I currently have the EVO, and theres something things i'm not to comfortable giving up. 

First being Google Navigation - for me, no other form of GPS navigation compares to this, (i've tested TOMTOM and Garmin on iPhone, along with several standalone GPS devices)

Second, I love the 4.3" display on my Evo,  whenever I use my brothers iphone, It feels too small and i dislike that.

Third - Flash Videos.  I love being able to stream TV shows that arent available through Netflix, on some site online via Flash.

Lastly - 4G is really important to me since I use Sprint's hotspot as my home internet.  4G in NYC is Great.  Using 3g for home internet just wont work well.

Other than that, I would love to use have the iPhone.  The overall build quality and desing of the iphone 4, to me its just awesome.  Also iOS definetly has a larger quantity of apps along with better quality apps than android, although androids' definetly improving.

Wizard

iphone is coming

So based on your post the only thing better is the apps other then that the EVO is rockin. I'd say stay EVO and don't think twice.

Journeyman

iphone is coming

Haha.. yeah I guess so.  I've been looking into installing android on the iphone for a dual boot option .  Getting the best of both worlds.

Wizard

iphone is coming

The rumor of the iPhone on Sprint will run on 3G.

I see you are very excited but I just want to point out that no 4G on it.

On the other hand the iPhone 5 will be LTE. Smart from Apple to do so to reduce development costs

Wizard

iphone is coming

If I lived in Chicago then 4G would maybe be important to me. From what I have read, Chicago has problems with 4G also. 3G is good enough for me right now in my area and whenever we do get 4G, long way off I'm sure, then great for that too.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat