Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone is coming

Highlighted
Wizard

iphone is coming

SHANES17 wrote:

So are we certain that the iphone is coming to Sprint?

Short answer, NO WE DON'T KNOW

It's just rumors and speculations so far

BUT IF Sprint gets the IPhone,

1.  Apple will be happy (Increase market share for investors)

2.Users will be happy (because they can get IPhone)

3. Sprint will be glad (new customer jumping to Sprint)

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone is coming

Highlighted
Wizard

iphone is coming

Sprint is getting the iphone 5 STDJA014. And why would it not FIT with the direction of the company? I guess if there are going downhill then your right, but with Sprint prices and getting the iphone I only see Sprint going up.

Journeyman

iphone is coming

Dolphin - Believe me, I hope they do get the Iphone... I would love a nice powerful iphone with a 8 megapixel camera and hopefully running on the WIMAX network.   When that guy at the Sprint store told me that it didn't FIT, I had no idea why it wouldn't fit if the iphone is best selling phone for Verizon and At&t. 

Highlighted
Wizard

iphone is coming

*yawnz*  Samsung Within will destroy iPhone 4 and 5.

C'mon people, all versions of iPhone are outdated...simply lame.

And don't ever... (NOT NOW, NOT EVER) support Apple.  They're crybabies and trying to stop everyone else from making/selling smartphones with touchscreens, etc.

Highlighted
Wizard

iphone is coming

EpicThunder wrote:

*yawnz*  Samsung Within will destroy iPhone 4 and 5.

C'mon people, all versions of iPhone are outdated...simply lame.

And don't ever... (NOT NOW, NOT EVER) support Apple.  They're crybabies and trying to stop everyone else from making/selling smartphones with touchscreens, etc.

Outdated or not, that what they want.

So give it to them.

Highlighted
Wizard

iphone is coming

iosfangirl wrote:

it's going to happen here is another link for you to read.....

http://www.macgasm.net/2011/06/09/sprint-iphone-4s-reportedly-advanced-hardware-testing-apple-campus...

I read the same article when it was first published it, but for now it's just a rumor until Sprint/Apple announce it

My 2cents

Highlighted
Wizard

iphone is coming

STDJAO14 wrote:

The sales guy at the Sprint Store told me yesterday 6/27 that an Iphone would not FIT with the direction the company is going and he does not see the Iphone ever in Sprint's future....

From experience, take what a store rep tells you with a grain of salt!

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone is coming

Sprint had better get the iPhone or I'm gone, great plan or not - it's meaningless without a decent phone. I'm so ready to take a hammer to my BB that It's hard to wait. I probably will mail the pieces to RIM and a 3 page list of why the phone sux. I do not want to risk a similar experience with Android. The iPhone works - no instruction manual required. What is wrong with that? My 10yr old Sanyo was a better phone than the BB.

Highlighted
Journeyman
Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone is coming

I'm pretty sure Sprint will be getting the iphone 5 too.  I really wouldn't think Apple & Sprint would wait until the Holidays to release it on Sprint, If Apple is releasing the iphone 5 in September for At&t and Verizon and possibly T-Mobile, why wait another three months to get it on Sprint? doesn't make much sense. IMO, Apple will announce the new improved totally revamped iphone 5 by mid to late August and HOPEFULLY? they'll also announce it will be released in Septemeber on the same day to ALL four US carriers. So what if Sprint has to pay a little more for the iphone 5, they will be the only unlimited data plan carrier, and will get huge cross-over from Verizon users.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat