Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone is coming

Journeyman

iphone is coming

Yes,  Sprint is getting the new Iphone 5.  October 5th or 15th, it will be released for purchase or reserve. Sprint will be the only carrier offering the unlimited data plan for it, thus causing them to end their Sprint Premier Service.

Source: Family works at Corporate Office

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone is coming

What's up with the irritating identical posts?

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone is coming

Nice to hear thats my next choice when I get my upgrade in December

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iphone is coming

For those dying to find out what will happen next, if you don't already know what's going on...,  Apple is having their press event tomorrow.  You can follow along @ http://www.engadget.com/2011/10/03/apples-lets-talk-iphone-event-is-tomorrow-get-your-livebl/

Sprint is scheduled to have their press event on the 7th last I heard.

P.S.  http://www.engadget.com/2011/10/01/radio-shack-inventory-screen-pegs-iphone-5-for-sprint/

As for the nay-sayers, yes I know about the existence of photoshop.  Engadget does have a decent reputation for eccuracy, however.  Take it however you like.

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone is coming

well i cant wait until 1PM to see whats going on...

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone is coming

well the show won't be over until 4-5PM and the bloggers won't write up until later tonight so you probably won't know anything until tomorrow.

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone is coming

Highlighted
Wizard

iphone is coming

Barely_stupid   That link is so cool. I feel like I am there.

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone is coming

Its official. Apple just announced the iPhone is FINALLY coming to sprint!

Highlighted
Wizard

iphone is coming

What a let down it is only the iphone 4s. I never did like the look of the iphone 4 but I am really impressed with the inside of the iphone 4s.

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone is coming

so now that iPhone is coming to sprint ... where are our options to pre-order friday? Sprint, RadioShack, BestBuy?? I do not see any info on that. I am also upset that they didnt change to a bigger screen, thinner and 4g with the iphone but i guess u cant get everything. I am sure we still have to pay the $10 premieum fee even though the device is not 4g ... can anyone confirm.

It will be easy to find a case for the device being that its the same exact size as the existing iPhone4

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iphone is coming

Don't really care if it is the Iphone 4S ..I'm happy Sprint got it..my question is why does Sprint not have any info on hteir website as of yet? It has been confirmed and is on Apple's site so Sprint why are you taking so long?

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat