cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone is coming

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone is coming

I was curious about when the Iphone4S would come to Sprint. Apple confirms that it will come to Sprint and "Very Soon" as the Apple customer support lady told me. I sure hope so I have waited for this for a long time!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iphone is coming

Respone to ToNeG24.... sorry, reply not working..

You still will have 4G capability as you are still on Sprint's Network...

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone is coming

Pre-orders available from Sprint this Friday the 7th with phone available the 14th. Sprint will have the 8GB iPhone 4 as well as the 4S.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/10/04/sprint-iphone-officially-announced-on-sale-october-14/

Highlighted
Journeyman

Incorrect. There is no WiMax "4G" radio. You will not get 4G.

Anyone who purchases one now will be pretty upset when Apple finally produces a 4G iPhone.

Highlighted
Wizard

iphone is coming

newcomb68 wrote:

Respone to ToNeG24.... sorry, reply not working..

You still will have 4G capability as you are still on Sprint's Network...

You only have 4G capability if your PHONE has 4G capability. By all reports, the new iPhone 4S is not a 4G capable phone. (You'll just still pay the premium data fee anyway. That is my biggest deterent on this new phone if I give up my EVO).

Highlighted
Journeyman

@pbetts57

You are correct that epic 4g touch is better then the iPhone on stats.  What you are conveniently leaving out is the real world test!

Most android phones (including my evo 4g, post ginger bread) have glitches that lock up for no reason at all and the only fix is to take the battery out and wait 10-15 minutes.  The first few times it was cute, after that it's a pain in the back side!

So you can have your android phone [...] and I'll take an iPhone and my "status symbol" that "makes ya look cool" phone as long as I can get something reliable!!!!

PS-A high end Lexus has better specs and is cheaper then a Ferrari, but do you know which one sells more cars?  Yup, a Ferrari!

Message was edited by: mapesy who removed launguage

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone is coming

Because pre-orders are 10-7 for delivery 10-14 on Verizon and AT$T.  No info on when Sprint will get invited to the prom.

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_iphone/family/iphone?mco=MjI2MTg4Mjc

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone is coming

been.jammin1 wrote:

Incorrect. There is no WiMax "4G" radio. You will not get 4G.

Anyone who purchases one now will be pretty upset when Apple finally produces a 4G iPhone.

Will it upset me more then having to pay premium 4g specs to Sprint for my Evo 4g and only finding 4g service 1-2 times near my residence in the 18 mths I've owned the phone?

Seriously, 4g is freakin' overrated, unless you are one of the lucky few that live within 1-2 miles of a 4g tower!

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone is coming

Apple WWDC stated that the phone will launch on all 3 carriers on Oct 14, and that all carriers will be available to pre-order on the 7th. Just cause the website does not give specifics does not mean they were not given in the confrence.

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone is coming

Sorry Boris,,,,,

Ferraris sold in 2010.......6400

Lexus IS (high end) sold.....34,129

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone is coming

That's kind of funny but that's not what he was talking about. Do a Google search for Lexus LFA or Lf-A. That's the high end Lexus he was referring to.

Highlighted
Journeyman

4G for Sprint is terrible.  I have an Evo 4G and never use it.  It's so spotty I rather have it off so I don't drain my ALREADY crappy battery trying to search for a signal.  Needless to say, I'm already upset and I'm ALREADY a 4G phone owner.  I'd say that's my biggest gripe with Sprint. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat