cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone is coming

Journeyman

iphone is coming

_D4V1D_ you'll have to forgive me for not reading the entire thread to see if this has been answered, but if we preorder through Sprint tomorrow, can the phone be picked up at a local store on the 14th? Or will the phone at least be shipped to us by the 14th?

Master

Re: iphone is coming

BorisBullldog,

I am removing one of your posts from this thread for name calling and harassment.   This type of repeated behavior is a bannable offense.   Please review the community guidelines for a complete list of expected behaviors.

I will be monitoring your posts.

mapesy

Journeyman

iphone is coming

David, no sarcasm at all. It was a complement and I'm sure everyone appreciates your concise and accurate information. I tend to ramble and leave out info when trying to help. My post wasn't aimed at anyone in particular. Information gets lost quickly in long threads but I've found 2-3 sites with the Apple live blog the day of launch with all the details on prices, preorder date, availability, specifit Sprint info etc. No offence to Sprint or any of their staff but these forums aren't the easiest and quickest way of getting information sometimes. I'm excited for Sprint for finally carrying the iPhone. Was hoping they would get the Nexus Prime but nothing for certain on that until the 11th.

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone is coming

mapesy wrote:

BorisBullldog,

I am removing one of your posts from this thread for name calling and harassment.   This type of repeated behavior is a bannable offense.   Please review the community guidelines for a complete list of expected behaviors.

I will be monitoring your posts.

mapesy

I didn't call any names, I said "stupid fee" .

How is that bannable?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat