cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone price

Journeyman

iphone price

Why is the iphone 4S on the Apple website shown at a price of $299 for a 32g, but the iphone 4 8g is shown as almost $600 on the sprint website?  How can they charge above retail?  Hoping for some insight.

Tags (2)
9 REPLIES 9
Journeyman

iphone price

It appears you are not yet eligible for the upgrade price.

Wizard
Journeyman

iphone price

The $299 price on Apple's website is the "With a 2-year contract price",  The $600 you saw must be the raw price without a contract.

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone price

The price you are looking at for the 4S is likely with contract. The iPhone 4 without contract is $549. Even before the 4S came out, iPhones at full retail were $549 and $649 for the 4.

Journeyman

iphone price

SPRINT IS GETTING OVER FORCING THOSE THAT WANT THE IPHONE TO INSTEAD OF RENEWING OUR CONTRACT BUT TO FORCE US INTO A NEW WHICH WILL CANCEL OUR $150 UPGRADE...AT THE APPLE STORE THE PHONE IS SET AT THE SAME PRICE 199, 299, 399 W/CONTRACT... SO IF IM RENEWING MY CONTRACT WHICH WILL BE W.2 YR AGREEMENT WHICH MAKES MY PHONE 299... Y WE NOT ABLE TO USE OUR $150 WITH THAT

Journeyman

iphone price

WELL I AM AND ITS STILL FRAUD

Re: iphone price

LAVELL312001 wrote:

WELL I AM AND ITS STILL FRAUD

If it was fraud then they would be in trouble already.

Wizard

Re: iphone price

LAVELL312001 wrote:

SPRINT IS GETTING OVER FORCING THOSE THAT WANT THE IPHONE TO INSTEAD OF RENEWING OUR CONTRACT BUT TO FORCE US INTO A NEW WHICH WILL CANCEL OUR $150 UPGRADE...AT THE APPLE STORE THE PHONE IS SET AT THE SAME PRICE 199, 299, 399 W/CONTRACT... SO IF IM RENEWING MY CONTRACT WHICH WILL BE W.2 YR AGREEMENT WHICH MAKES MY PHONE 299... Y WE NOT ABLE TO USE OUR $150 WITH THAT

The price you are quoting from the Apple store is for the phone with a NEW two year contract.

The price you are quoting from Sprint is the price for someone who is buying the phone outright.

That must mean that you are not yet elligible for the subsidized upgrade price from Sprint. Has it been less than 22 months since you last bought a subsidized phone from Sprint?

After your account is eligible for the discount, the prices between the two should be the same.

You basically have two choices: 1) Wait until your account is again eligible for the discounted prices, or 2) open a totally new account. Those are the only two ways to get the discounted, subsidized price.

HTH.

Journeyman

iphone price

Maybe because i was permire customer, but i was, until they stop premire, able to upgrade every 12 months. doesnt that make a difference?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat