cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ringback tones and voicemail issues, iphone 4s

Highlighted
Journeyman

ringback tones and voicemail issues, iphone 4s

Has anyone had issues with their ringback tones not letting them receive voicemails? I had to remove all my ringback tones in order to receive voicemail messages? Thanks for help.

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: ringback tones and voicemail issues, iphone 4s

Pinklady310,

Thank you for using Sprint.com to voice your questions and concerns.  I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Ringback tones and your voicemail.  I do know that many customers  have been contacting us with the same issue.  The resolution seems to be to download the Music Store Plus application from the App store and assign your ringback tones through it.  There appears to be an incompatibility with the Digital Lounge and iOS.  If you've already done this, we'll need to do a little more investigating to determine what we can do from there.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support
Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Journeyman

Re: ringback tones and voicemail issues, iphone 4s

yes I have already done this several times and every other thing that Sprint has reccomended and nothing has solved the issue, I have asked for my phone to be replaced as my daughter and son n law have the same phone and  NO problems, of course I get no response on that request. This has been going on for a month probably longer, but issue can't be resolved. People are suppose to call and never do but if you do get a call back they want you to try same stuff you have already tried, this is BS.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat