cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ringback tones and voicemail

Highlighted
Journeyman

ringback tones and voicemail

last year I had trouble with ringback tones and voicemail. If I had ringback tones I could not receive voicemails but only in certain locations. This lasted about six months so I finally did away with all ringback tones in order to receive voicemails. Did anyone have this same issue and do you know if the issue has been resolved.  I do not want to purchase more ringbasck tones if there is still a problem.

Thanks for any info

pinklady

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Journeyman

Dear Pinklady20,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In order for us to answer your question we need to look at your account in depth to see what is going on. Can you please private message me and I will be happy to research this for you.

Annmarie

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Craftygirl: I am not sure what you want. I explained the situation above.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Pinklady320,

For your security and protection, please don't post your phone number on a public forum. Please edit your post. In order to access your account we have to have your permission and be able to validate. Going to private message will ensure your security as the message comes straight to me.

Annmarie

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

ok not sure if this is private, tell me what you would like to know.

Highlighted
Journeyman

not sure whare to start. I gave up with vm last year as I could not have ringback tones and voicemail so had ringback tones deleted from my phone. I tried again yesterday thinking with new updates maybe it would work. Well I purchased a ringback tone from sprint music and when you call my phone no music, only ringing. I contacted sprint by chat and they had me install and un install music keep buying ringback tones (which I am suppose to be credited for), couldn't fix the problem,had me call apple which couldn't help and sent me back to sprint whom I was on the phone until 10 pm Weds nite, still no help. Supposedly put some ticket or something in. I went thru this same stuff last year and problem was never resolved. If you can help fine, but honestly don't have much faith in sprint fixing problems. Hope you understand.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Pinklady320,

Thanks for trying. I am going to private message you, please respond with your account name/ your pin code and phone number.

Annmarie

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have private messages you and got no response from  you nor has anyone contacted me as I was told they would within 48 hours,  well so much for your trying to help fix problem with my voicemail. I guess communication is not one of sprints strong points either.  I do hope people considering sprint in the future reconsider.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Pinklady320,

I apologize for the delay in response but I was off the last 2 days. I have responded to your message.  I have started researching your issue. I will be contacting you you soon.

Annmarie

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat