cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlock sprint iphone 4s

40 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: unlock sprint iphone 4s

yes, you are right.... they just want to find out reason to ignore to do.... i spend 6 hour to do same thing...

everystep they told me and final ans. is no.... now i need to wait for 90 more days....

Journeyman

I have two friends with iPhone 4S's, and both are on AT&T. These phones were not built just for Sprint. I will never buy another Sprint phone, and I had service with them for over 10 years!! They will not unlock my4S, now that I don't have a account with them. Their service quit working at my house, once Verizon took over the local cell tower, so I had no choice but to cancel my account. It was all in good standing, and I paid cash for my phone, up front. There was no contract on it, at all.

Journeyman

I chatted with a rep through Sprints website. I asked for my phone to be unlocked for international travel and the rep said they would have to transfer me to an international rep to check my account. That international sent had the phone unlocked and even sent me instructions on how rot reset the phone using iTunes.

They can do it. I think there just may be some confusion with some of the reps who just don't know.

Journeyman

I just got off the phone with sprint and the rep said it was illegal to unlock the my iPhone any way you can help?

Journeyman

am buying a used phone from someone on french site [le boncoin] and was wondering if there is any way to check the ESN to make sure the phone is ready to unlock it   thank you

Journeyman

Yesterday I contacted Sprint via online chat. I inquired about unlocking my iPhone 4S for international travel. The rep I was chatting with sent me a link to open chat with Sprint International. Another rep came onlone and I requested to have my iPhone 4S unlocked. I sat online for about 4 minutes and then the rep said she had forwarded the request to unlock my iPhone 4S to Apple & to wait 4 to 12 hrs then hook my phone up to iTunes then back up & reboot my phone.  I felt as if this wred early easy and the rep just made the request.

Now, I have been a long time Sprint customer in child standing. So to all who are wondering will Sprint unlock your iPhone for interntion use, the answers is yes.

I do have a question though I am hoping someone to can talk me through. Can anyone talk me through in detail how to do the iPhone backup and restore. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance!

Journeyman

Well is active I still have account with you guys and extra line that sprint add with my iphone.

Journeyman

Thank you for getting back to me. If the account is not active then we cannot unlock the phone. I understand your frustration, but if you already spoke to the International Department and they cannot do it. I regret to inform you that we cannot either.

Jen R

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

There anything I can do that you know?

Journeyman

The reason is because my contract finished in February 2013. However, I called before my contract end and they told me that did not matter. It matter now!!! Even one of your supervisor mentioned just go to another carrier. Well I do not want that and even if I'm considering that now I need it unlock. I'm a professor at a College and for sure I will me mention the experience in my business math class.