cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

visual vm not working...

Journeyman

Re: visual vm not working...

Yes, it's working fine with no isses so far... I had the same issue that when you press the vm icon (to the far right) it was calling the VM isntead of showing the VVM. Just by resetting or I should say re-provisioning the VM (not VM pin code) through Care resolved my issue. One more importantant thing you must do after re-provisioning is to save your vm password via phone itself, by typing in and not by calling to your V.M.

Journeyman

I had the fine people at the Sprint Care Center reset my VM also. It worked for about a week, then the whole thing started all over again. I've never had so much crap to deal with as I have since I switched to Sprint. Bad idea. Coverage sucks too.

Journeyman

The wife's 4S has been having this issue a lot.  I have not noticed it on mine, but I rarely get VM's.  Both were purchased at the same time right after launch.  PRL is 51089.

A restart lets the phone receive the VM.  Otherwise, it gets stuck at 0:00

It worked fine for months then developed this issue a few months ago.

Any fixes yet?

Journeyman

Likewise, I have had similar issues on both IPhone 4S on our account. 

Reset seems to correct it for a time.  Irritating.

Journeyman

I too have the same VM issue as does my wife. I found another solution that works for me, delete the message then go into your deleted messages and you can then listen to the message. This method is easier then the other solutions given.

Journeyman

Yep deleting the message solution works, but if you want to keep the message, remember to hit undelete so the message is still stored.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat