Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st person to return iPhone 5

Journeyman

1st person to return iPhone 5

Just returned my iPhone 5 and they looked at me like I was crazy... It's just not for me. The thing I hated the most was the fact that even though it has a 4" screen all the apps I use still run on 3.5" screen for apple....YouTube, flixster, poker apps.. What's the point of a bigger screen if its not going to use it ??... Maybe I'm just used to android I not know.. Well I'm back to my gs2 and couldn't be happier 😄

15 REPLIES 15
Journeyman

Where are you located GusHerb94? Good to know that S3 does not have the same data issue. After returning my iPhone 5, I am currently back to using my original HTC Evo 4G on 3G data and speed is fast and consistent. No freezes at all, anywhere I go.

Ordered an S3 this afternoon and waiting for it to be shipped. Can't wait to try it out.

I hope Sprint solves the 3G issues soon for rest of you iPhone users!

Journeyman

I bought an iphone5 (which still isnt here yet). While a nice phone physically, I dont care for apple much at all. ONLY reason I bought it....and something you upgraders might think about before flat out returning the iphone....is look at what no contract iphones are going for on ebay and the like. Spend the same money to upgrade to iphone or GS3 through sprint, yet the iphone sells for hundreds more on ebay vs GS3. People are dropping big money on the new iphone even open box, so like for me, even though I wanted Gs3 all along, I can get the iphone, play with it for a week or so, then swap back to my old phone temporarily while selling the iphone and turning around and picking up a new GS3 all while make a little money in the process. 

Journeyman

Just returned mine today! Galaxy SIII is lovely.

Journeyman

I am in the second week with my new iPhone 5 from Verizon after returning the one I got on release day from Sprint.  Complete difference in performance.  I am frequenly getting download speeds of above 20 Mbps and almost never lose connectivity.  It is the network.  It would have been nice if Sprint had made some effort to retain me as a customer when I complained, but they did not.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat