cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4g LTE

Highlighted
Journeyman

4g LTE

It's really disapointing having a phone capable of getting LTE but it's not available in my town... Any update for 4g lte in Santa Paula,Ca ????

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: 4g LTE

Hang in there, Sprint is upgrading towers everywhere. Some of their speed tests are rivaling Comcast speeds of very close to 50Mbs. I've seen 48-54 in some areas of South Florida. And at least Sprints service is all over America. Regardless of what T-Mobile claims. They are still full of it when it comes to service most rural areas. You go Sprint!

Highlighted
Journeyman

48-54 Mbs on a cell phone is insane. Heck I can game on that without a hiccup, now we just need those towers everywhere and they will wipe out the competition. Man what a time to buy Sprints stocks.

Highlighted
Journeyman

By the way I don't give a [inappropriate word removed] what anyone says every carrier has their customer support issues. Sprint is by far no exception, but at least they are cheap and have been around since 1899, damn that's a long time, look it up if you don't believe me.

Message was edited by: The Moderator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat