cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

865-6696

Journeyman

Re: 865-6696

My wife just got a call from 865-6696 today, so this problem continues even now.

After reading through posts on http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/386950#386950, I called Sprint Customer Care. The guy stated that he couldn't block either the 7-digit or 13-digit numbers that people are receiving calls from. He didn't appear to have ever heard of this before.

After no help whatsoever, he asked "Have I been able to resolve your issue today?" I almost laughed. Okay, I did laugh, and answered "No". He asked if I would speak to his supervisor... I said I'd be happy to. Well, after a couple of minutes of distorted on-hold music, I decided I'd had enough of this, hung up, and went to lunch. They had already consumed enough of my lunch hour.

Journeyman

I get these calls all the time and I finally got the chance to answer and it was a Pro Life group asking me to support their cause. So I guess its just a generic number that is displayed when you get telemarking calls like that. I just told them to put me on the Do Not Call list, we'll see if that works.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you very much!!!   IS there an ETA on this issue????

Master

Journeyman

865-6696

Is anyone else getting calls from 865-6696 no area code?  I don't answer and they don't leave message.  I call that number back and it says it's a non working number.   Very weird.  I read posts that say its a known issue for Sprint iphone users.  Is that good info????  I also read where those numbers spells out unknown which is true, but what the heck????