cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make or receive calls. Rings on their end, not mine

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can't make or receive calls. Rings on their end, not mine

I've been through the same updates twice now... WHen i try to call i hear nothing and it reads "calling..." . When someone calls me, it rings and sends them to vm but i hear nothing. texts/emails/everything else works. Great signal area. Have turned off and back on... dialed the ##8.... number.. done it all. I am one more issue from cancelling spring...

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Same thing is happening to me. Has been for quite some time now. I don't know anything else to do. I have an appt. at the Sprint service center this week, what do I do though b/c I cannot just go without a phone. What do I need to tell them before my appt? Can I go ahead and get or request a replacement for that day ? I've had this iphone 5 for almost 2 years, and it's really frustrating me when I'm trying to make and receive calls all day and Night. Just dead silence on the other end 9 out of 10

times when I try to complete a call

Or even when I try to FaceTime someone. Please help.

Highlighted
Master

Only1WendyB

Thanks for reaching out. The store will not be able to order a replacement until they look at the phone. They may be able to fix it in store. They do not keep replacements in store so they would have to order it. I understand this can be frustrating. Do you have an old phone you can use until the new one comes in?

Melyssa
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

JBSHEL83

We definitely do apologize about that, and we do not want to lose you as a customer. What model device are you using, and also is it happening in one particular location or is it everywhere that you go? How long has this been going on? Send your zip code and the 2 closest cross streets to your location.  Keep me posted.

Khalid

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat