cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused

Go to solution
Journeyman

Confused

I bought an iPhone 5 from a person off of craigslist and i can't turn it on without a SIM card can I go to a sprint store and get it or an apple store ? And would I have to pay for it ?

6 REPLIES 6
Master

Re: Confused

Sprint or Apple store should be able help. As for cost, Sprint doesn't actually sell SIM Cards, however, they have provided and or replaced cards, in assuming the Apple store would be about the same.

May have to pay an Activation fee at most, but not positive.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

Thank you and how much do you think would that cost

Master

Shakeelaisthename - We do not charge an activation fee to just swap a device on an already existing line. - Crystal G.
Master

There you go, Crystal says there shouldn't be a charge as long as it's just swapping phone on an existing line. However, if your looking to add a line for that phone, there will probably be an Activation fee, typically about $36.

But it doesn't sound like you will have to worry about that.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

how much would the sim card cost? because i am not a sprint user yet...

Master

They probably won't charge you for the SIM, but you may get charged for the $36 activation fee. Since your not a customer, you might be able to get them to waive it. Be sure to bring it up.

--

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat