cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection/Data issues after most recent update.

Journeyman

Connection/Data issues after most recent update.

Well just like the other posts here, recently My iPhone 5 has been having connectivity issues. Calls will not be placed, in areas were they used to work fine, texts will not send, forget trying to go online/check email, or anything data related. The service in my area has always been spotty at best, but now it's just getting ridiculous. I have resorted to only using it while on WiFi.

Like previous users posted it will switch to 1x and not load any data, place a call, text or do anything except drain my battery!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Connection/Data issues after most recent update.

JeffCueni,

Hello,

Here to help! Thanks for the info are you referencing to the Ios7? Have you tried to update the profile on your device? What are your cross streets and zip code so I can make sure the towers aren’t the problem in your area.

Roxana

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Thanks for the response, But after going to multiple sprint stores Saturday, and the Apple store. They have swapped out my phone, and currently it appears to be working better. Still a very weak signal, but at least it will connect to the network... If you would mind checking, my Zip is 44256, and the nearest cross streets would be Marks Rd, and Hamilton Rd.

Thanks

Journeyman

JeffCueni

Hello,

Glad to hear your device was replaced and it’s now working better. Thanks for providing me your location. I did see two towers around you are scheduled to upgrade to network vision in the upcoming months, which is the reason why you are experiencing spotty service. We are working as fast as quality allows us but once this process is complete service will be much better. Hang in there!

Roxana

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat