cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early upgrade to iPhone 5S

Journeyman

Early upgrade to iPhone 5S

I think I might want to upgrade my iPhone 5 to a 5S. However, my upgrade eligibility date is 7/1/14, which will probably make the upgrade pricey. Would there be a significant drop in cost of early upgrade, if I wait until less than 6 months are left? I mean if it saves me $50-100 to wait until January 1, 2014, it might be worth it. But if it's just a couple of bucks, I'll just get it early.

6 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Early upgrade to iPhone 5S

LeftCoastMan,

We understand your eagerness to own this new device. Feel free to check with a local Sprint Store representative in regards to your upgrade options. Find a location here: www.Sprint.com/storelocator.

Thank you,

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I appreciate your answer, but going to stand in a line to speak to someone seems rather 1990's era cell phone customer service. I bought my iPhone 5 online. I can see how much I need to pay for any of your devices by upgrading early. And I would presume that cost changes as I get closer to the end of my contract, so I guess I'll just plug online until such time I see a price that is acceptable.

Seriously, I'm not driving to a store just to get this information. It's a waste of petrol, it's a waste of my valuable time, and the internet is so much better.

Wizard

LeftCoastMan,

I can understand that. If you are able to view the cost of upgrading early online then that's great. I can confirm that the cost will decrease as time passes. I wouldn't be able to pinpoint how much though.

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

It's magical.

I'll await your official announcement of the 5S, and I'll figure it out then. Thanks for your help.

Highlighted
Journeyman

LeftCoastMan,

No problem! We are always here for assistance. You can stay updated with any announcements, devices and much more by clinking on this provided link http://bit.ly/9UG9EA.

Jazmine

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

LEFTCOASTMAN GET UR MONEY BACK TELLING YOU IT IS WHAT EVERYONE WANTS IT IS NEW EXCITING I WAS GOING TO JUST OUT RIGHT BUY THE 5C TO COAST BY. BUT IT IS COMING BETTER TO WAIT N LAUGH AT THE PEOPLE WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS WITH THESE PHONES N A COOL IPHONE 6. JUST SAYIN....

HE COULDN'T TELL ME RT OUT JUST TOLD ME AND I QUOTE "HOLD OFF"

HOPE YOU WORK IT OUT N SPRINT PEOPLE WORTHLESS TALK TO APPLE PEACE OUT SHANN

FOR PETE'S SAKE THIS THING DOESN'T EVEN WORK SPRINT BLOWS

Message was edited by: shannmarie6

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.