cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their iPhone 5 if you pre-ordered after 2 p.m. on 9/14 but before 9/15?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Has anyone received their iPhone 5 if you pre-ordered after 2 p.m. on 9/14 but before 9/15?

I'm disgusted with sprint right now. I just had to find out that my buddy just recieved his black 16GB iPhone 5 today when he ordered it on 9/15 and I haven't even gotten tracking information from my order placed on 9/14 around 5 p.m.

Everytime I call support I get the same spoon fed reply that if I was after the cutoff it will ship up to two weeks after being ordered, but obviously that isn't true since my friend who lives within a mile of me got his before me. Now I have to listen to his dumb *** give me crap all day tomorrow because I was the guy who had to preorder it the day it was put up for preorder. Thanks Sprint!

9 REPLIES 9
Journeyman

Re: Has anyone received their iPhone 5 if you pre-ordered after 2 p.m. on 9/14 but before 9/15?

same here sprint is really pissing me off if i knew i could walk into a store and get it thats what i wouldve done

but no,and i though the purpose of "preordering" was to get it before everyone esle?

Journeyman

Re: Has anyone received their iPhone 5 if you pre-ordered after 2 p.m. on 9/14 but before 9/15?

I am on the same boat as you. I pre-ordered my black 16GB on 9/14 around 5 pm and still haven't recevied any tracking number or updates :/ I've been waiting patiently hoping that I would get some sort of update this week but absolutely nothing so far. I just want to be reassured that I will be getting my phone by Friday or at least know it's coming early next week within the two weeks time frame that they clearly stated. Is that too much to ask for?!?! If I don't get my phone on Friday then I better get a tracking number at least or this whole "we'll do our best to get it to you in up to 2 weeks" is all a bunch of BS.......*sighhhh

Journeyman

you got that right they told me i should recieve a tracking # today or tommorrow morning between 7AM-10AMest i think

Journeyman

Exactly what I thought and to be quite honest I wanted to be one of the first people in my friend circle to have one. It doesn't why I wanted to be the first, but I paid to be the first. The worst part about it is that I called sprint order support and they told me that my phone hadn't even begun shipping on the 21st, so then I asked well can I just go pick it up in a store that has it (there are a lot of stores with them in stock around me) and they quickly said no.

Sprint's idea of a pre-order: We get money now, you get phone eventually.

Journeyman

you got that right!

Journeyman

I wouldn't expect to see anything until Friday when it gets shipped if you ordered a 16gb...I also wouldn't expect the phone until the weekend or early next week based on the timetable from sprint right now.

Journeyman

I understand how you feel, my freind ordered her phone on the 16th and she received her's yesterday.

Journeyman

I also ordered my white 16g on the 14th after 2pm and still nothing i am more then frusterated i hope for sprints sake i have a tracking number by tomorrow because my tmobile line gets shut off tomorrow and I will go absulutly bonkers with out a phone

Journeyman

the sams clubs that ive been to have 16s just sitting there. waiting for people to buy em.. interstingly enough, i was told they wont be carrying the 32 and 64 models. and with that, i walked out to continue my search for the 64. dont judge me.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat