Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate Iphone 5 to my Sprint Account

4 REPLIES
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: How to activate Iphone 5 to my Sprint Account

gobi06,

A Sprint iPhone is locked to the Sprint network.  It does have international GSM capabilities, but the phone must first be activated on a Sprint account with a 2 year contract.  Once it is active on a Sprint account, our international department verifies the phone/account is eligible to have the SIM slot unlocked for international use.

Thank you,

*David

Journeyman

hi frens,

need help for my iphone 5 16gb bought recently through US ebay. The seller mention its a Sprint phone and ready to be activated. But when i receive the phone, i wasnt able to activate it in Malaysia (local Maxis Telco). Ive already tried to restore the phone thru itunes but it says unable to continue with my activation. Please help me.

Journeyman

Thanks so much for that speedy and helpful answer.

Wizard

Thanks for the question clellandashley.

Your phones should be coming with a set of activation instructions that show you what you need to do step-by-step. If the phones are not already loaded onto your account, we will need to get the MSID and ICC ID to activate them.  Once the phones are on your account, you just need to turn your phones on and walk through the step-by-step setup on the phone. You will be able to activate the phone over a Wi-Fi connection, through iTunes or over the cellular network.

If you have any issues getting it setup, you can send me a private message with the details and I can help you from there.

Thanks,

*David

Journeyman

How to activate Iphone 5 to my Sprint Account

I know this might seem like a silly question but I have two iphones (both black 16GB) being delievered today and it occured to me that I have no idea how to activate them. I remember when I switched between my Palm to my Optimus that I used the ESN number located under the battery and I did it online. The only thing I can find it hot to activate the Iphone by connecting it to Itunes. I don't know how I'm supposed to connent it to my account.

I know. It is probably obvious but I'm so confused.

Tags (2)