cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am just wondering how many customers did sprint promise their new phones would be sent today and did not get them?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am just wondering how many customers did sprint promise their new phones would be sent today and did not get them?

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: Pre-order joke with Iphone5

Ordered before the deadline for the 32G...still no tracking number.  Have called support and have had to wait on hold to be told they could not give me an answer.  They tell me it is expected on or around today (still)...tried the account number on myups.com and nothing...even signed up with the same address.  Called support again and they said that it was expected to SHIP on or around today.  I explained that was not what I was told before the order, then they corrected themselves and told me it should be there today (or around today)....still no tracking number and they said there is nobody that knows how to answer a phone at the warehouse to find a tracking number (yes, they actually said that to me)...

Oh well...

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat