Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not receiving text messages.

Journeyman

I'm not receiving text messages.

I have an Iphone 5c. I've tried restarting my phone and turning my cellular data on and off. I'm not getting any of the texts that are being sent to me- but they're getting mine. Any ideas on how I fix this?

23 REPLIES 23
Master

mollymouse6788, That sounds concerning. We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this. Is this happening everywhere? What are the two cross streets and zip code where you're having this issue? Please let us know so we can help. - Beatrice
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm having this same issue on my LG G3 in Belleville Illinois 62220. I can send texts just not receive any. What's this about?

Journeyman

I'm also experiencing this on a galaxy 4 in Salt Lake City, Utah 84128

Master

JamesPetty1984, There are no impaired towers in the area. Have you done any troubleshooting to the device? Let us know! - Beatrice
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm experiencing the same problem Columbus, Ohio 43219

Journeyman

I have restarted, complete shut down, uninstalled messaging app to use default messenger, still no messages coming in, but messages can go out.

Master

neisha198, There are no tower issues in the area. Have you done any troubleshooting to the device? What is the make and model? - Beatrice
Sprint Social Care
Master

Oblemommy, To minimize the search, please provide the two cross streets and zip code where you're having this issue. - Beatrice
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

5600 W. 4100 S. 84128

Master

Oblemommy,
Customers Nationwide are experiencing delays greater than 30 minutes for inbound text messages from other carriers. Sprint-to-Sprint and outbound traffic are not impacted. The appropriate fix agents are engaged are investigating the issue.
- Alexes
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Im having the same issue with my galaxy s5. But ill end up geting there text hours later

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat