cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was robbed at gunpoint on the subway of NYC, any help from a sprint official is welcome.

Patron

I was robbed at gunpoint on the subway of NYC, any help from a sprint official is welcome.

Wednesday May 17th, 2013 i was robbed at gunpoint for my iphone 5. Noticing that the crook had a real loaded gun i feared for my life and gave up my device. I called asurion because i do have insurance. they told me i still had to pay $200 for my phone regardless if i have a police report. i tried tracking my phone but the crook turned it off therefore, it could not be located. i think its absurd that i can't use my police report to acquire a new iPhone without paying because it wasnt my fault i was robbed and nearly killed for the device. Everyone else i heard of who has sprint used a police report and got a brand new phone so whats the problem??? please help.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: I was robbed at gunpoint on the subway of NYC, any help from a sprint official is welcome.

Sprint does not control that that is a insurance police i got robbery when the the evo 4g come out and i pay the deductible for the phone

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat