Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPhone is searching and wont make calls

Highlighted
Journeyman

IPhone is searching and wont make calls

After doing a ##update# advised by a sprint worker my phone is now searching and wont make calls.  I cant even do a hard reset as it says that the phone cant be deregistered at this time.  Any others having this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

Rongj, 

Thank you for posting. I am sorry to hear of the issue you are having with the phone connecting after doing the data profile update.  Is it not getting a signal at all? Please provide your zip code so I can check your towers. Have you also tried turning your phone completely off waiting a few moments and then turning it back on?  Please let us know.

Thank you,

Anthony
Social Care Team  

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes having the same problem with sons iphone 7 been jumping through sprints hoops for 3 weeks ,just spent 3 hours in sprint store where they tried to do a software upgrade now the phone is froze and wont do anything,tried to get store to send it in a give me a loaner,but of course they don't have a loaner,customer service is terrible i have been a customer over 10 years and am not satisfied with the answers i keep getting 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat