cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 5 (16 GB WHITE) Backorder status?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Iphone 5 (16 GB WHITE) Backorder status?

I pre-ordered my iPhone 5 16 gb White on 9/16. When I try to track my order on Sprint it has said since the 16th that my order is on backorder status. Anyone else have this? I then contacted customer service & they said it is really not on backorder it just says that b/c it is a pre-order. Also has anyone else gotten shipping info if they ordered on the 16th??

13 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Iphone 5 (16 GB WHITE) Backorder status?

I ordered the 14th and havn't gotten shipping info.

Master

Sorry for the inconvenience.Please find below are the delivery guidelines listed below for iPhone 5 :-

Use the delivery guidelines listed below for iPhone 5. 

• Pre-ordered devices: 
    • iPhone 5 16GB Black/Silver and White/Slate Models 
      • Pre-orders placed from 9/14 at 2:01 am CT through 9/14 at 2:00 pm CT will deliver on or around 9/21.
      • Pre-orders placed after 9/14 at 2:00 pm CT through 9/19 at 10:00 am CT will ship in up to 2 weeks from date ordered.
      • Pre-orders placed after 9/19 at 10:00 am CT will ship in up to 3 weeks from date ordered.
      • Orders placed on or after 9/19 at 10:00 am CT will ship in up to 3 weeks from date ordered.
    • iPhone 5 32GB and 64GB models (both colors) 
      • Pre-orders placed from 9/14 at 2:01 am CT through 9/17 will deliver on or around 9/21.
      • Pre-orders placed after 9/17 at 5:00 pm CT through 9/20 at 10:00 am CT will ship in up to 1 week from date ordered.
      • Pre-orders placed after 9/20 at 10:00 am CT will ship in up to 3 weeks from date ordered.

• Orders placed on or after 9/21 will ship in up to 3 weeks from date ordered.

You will get a ship confirmation email with the tracking details once their order ships and you  can continue to track the status of your  order on www.sprint.com/myorder.

Hope this helps

Abe

Journeyman

Does it say it is on backorder?

Journeyman

Sooooo Annoyed, all my friends who didn't pre-order the phone was able to get it from the STORE!!! Why pre-order!!?? I placed my order on the 15th, 16G white... and no shipping yet.... <cry> #impatience!

Journeyman

Sprint has no clue they keep on saying the same thing in every thread. They screwed so many of us with a promise they broke purposely. The already charge you for a phone they do not have to send.

Journeyman

putting the font in BOLD does not help. people are just frustrated! what was the point in pre-ordering if other people can walk up to the store and pick it up.

Journeyman

Does Anyone elses say backorder status? or just me!

Journeyman

Update: I purchased my iphone early morning on the 15th, 16G white.. got my tracking number last night, and will get it today!!!! =) <can't wait>

Journeyman

Thats bullshit! I ordered my iPhones on 9/14 and have nothing!

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.