cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 5 (16 GB WHITE) Backorder status?

13 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Iphone 5 (16 GB WHITE) Backorder status?

I was told that the iPhone 5c in pink would take two weeks to ship since it was back ordered I got it two days later. I'm hoping they ship yours soon.

Journeyman

I Ordered a 16 gb iphone 5c in green and yellow on the 28th of sept. I got the yellow one today, the green one is I back order, have not received any shipping info. I hope it doesn't take a month!!

Journeyman

mine doesnt say back order status

Journeyman

i pre order my 16g on 9/16 and havent received my tracking number yet...im never pre ordering again from sprint

Journeyman

Thats bullshit! I ordered my iPhones on 9/14 and have nothing!

Journeyman

Update: I purchased my iphone early morning on the 15th, 16G white.. got my tracking number last night, and will get it today!!!! =) <can't wait>

Journeyman

Does Anyone elses say backorder status? or just me!

Journeyman

putting the font in BOLD does not help. people are just frustrated! what was the point in pre-ordering if other people can walk up to the store and pick it up.

Journeyman

Sprint has no clue they keep on saying the same thing in every thread. They screwed so many of us with a promise they broke purposely. The already charge you for a phone they do not have to send.

Journeyman

Sooooo Annoyed, all my friends who didn't pre-order the phone was able to get it from the STORE!!! Why pre-order!!?? I placed my order on the 15th, 16G white... and no shipping yet.... <cry> #impatience!