cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 5 SIM replacement issue.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Iphone 5 SIM replacement issue.

I Bought a used one. The previous owner's email is still showing as NAI on the phone and his phone number is showed as soon as I connected to my itunes. So I went to a local Apple store and asked to replaced a UICC card by thinking this may solve the problem But no luck. I contact seller for a return since the phone seems to be tied up with his account still, but he refused because by his saying the UICC card replacement "damaged" this iphone and now it's useless. I am getting LTE signal but text messages about contacting Sprint request and the phone seems completely functioning. Can Sprint Care explains if the phone is still tied to his account and if it's still usable?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

lfkai2014,
I would be more than happy to help you out with that. I could check for you using the ESN number. Please email us at Sprintcares@sprint.com with your phone number, pin or answer to the security question and a link to this thread. Also, please include the MEID for the iPhone that you want checked. Thank you in advance and thanks for being apart of Sprint.
Rayon,
Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

the person with that I-phone apparently has my missing phone and is trying to find a way to use it

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat