cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 5 failing to send SMS MMS not able to delivered

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Iphone 5 failing to send SMS MMS not able to delivered

I think what we should all do is start filing report with the BBB, as well as the the local state attorney generals office . I have a 2 year contract extension based on the horrible iPhone 5 . I pay my bill on time so I honored my end of the bargain and sprint hasent.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Did your problem ever get fixed? I just got an Iphone 5 yesterday and it won't send any pictures via text messages.. I can receive them, but when I go to send them the "sending" bar reaches about 90% then stops and the picture won't go through.

Highlighted
Journeyman

valpochile2010 wrote:

Hey everyone,

Is anyone having problems with sending regular text messages or picture messages with Iphone 5? Lately my phone wont do that so I am getting tired of not being able to send pictures. Can anyone help me solve this problem???

Same exact thing here for the last month and I even got a new phone last week because my screen cracked. Multiple calls to sprint w/ no resolve...i was told today by sprint it's an Apple issue only problem I have with that is i know at least a dozen people w/ these phones on other networks and they are all telling me i'm crazy as they have no problems. Ashame, my old evo 4G worked great for 2+ years, I'm giving it a few more weeks then i think Sprint needs to swap me out of this phone for an Android if they can't correct the problem...i'm holding up  to my end of the contract every month like I've done for the last 12+ years.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I Switched in oct from Verizon for 17 years!  I got the iPhone 5 and I previously had the 4 with Verizon.  My husband has the galaxy 3.  He has no issues but I can't upload pics to Facebook.  My email says "saved to outbox" and I can't send picture messages.  I went to store and the guys response " u r not the only one with this problem.  Go back to Android".  Several friends have the 5 on other networks and they have no issue.  I'm very disappointed in Sprint service and I only switched to save money.  Well I guess u get what u pay for.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same issue..it was fine but I could not get calls so I got that fixed and now I can not send texts to non iphone users. Is there a fix yet?? anyone?? I have been to the store and on chat ..no resolution

Journeyman

The LTE should be up and running late spring.. we should have better service by then. I know this sucks. they start work on a tower and have to wait for other companies to come finish it. A lot of people left verizon when they were updating their network and now all is good with Verizon again., also depending on where you live is huge.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat