cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 5 service Problems?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Iphone 5 service Problems?

Well I received my 32GB Iphone 5 on 9/21 at 3pm ET and ever since then I have been having problems with the service. I live in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area and between 2 countys I am getting 1 bar with data speeds slower than edge speed or full bars or 1 or 2 bars missing with a circle for the data speed and it cuts off a lot between 3G and the circle (no data) a lot, and because of that Imessage is not working right so I can't see when someone types messages to me or reads my messages, Siri keeps messing up a lot because of data speeds and it keeps getting disconnected, reminders cannot remind me of any reminders via location, and Facebook and Instagram always seem to load way slower then edge speeds. I had called sprint a few times about this and they cannot seem to help me out on the phone and for no reason once some rep put me on hold for about 7 minutes for what he said was to look up more info about the problem, but without notice he transferred me to a supervisor witch I was on the phone with less than 2 minutes and we hung up and got nowhere, then another time I was transferred to another department and I had to repeat my story as I did to the 1st rep just for them not to know anything and we hung up and all I did was go in the circles. I am starting to get fed up because basically I am getting no help with my phone and it is not working and in the state the phone/service is in the phone is pretty much unless. Is any one else in Florida and any where else in the United States havinf problems like mine or any service problems at all let me know please. Also, I would like an answer on what to do to fix this asap? please and thanks before I end up loosing it with sprint.

279 REPLIES 279
Journeyman

Sprint don't care for their customers, not matter how long you have been with them.

Worst Customer Service ever !!!!

Highlighted
Master

Pipistrela, That is not the impression we want our customers to have. We value and care for all of our customers. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you. I will be more than happy to help. - Jeffery
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Jeffery Sprint Social Care: On 6/19/14 at 4.40 pm EST I uploaded a "Verification of Employment" to obtain a 22% Discount, that's ussually given to employees where I work. I did everything I was told to do by the Corporate Store and by Customer Service on the phone. And up to today, nobody has seen it. The answer I get is to go to the Store and again the store says to upload online.

So, what I percive is that Sprint gives the 'round around' to confuse the customer and end not complying with their promises.

And this is only one of the nasty issues I have run into in the last months.

Therefore is why I say that Sprint does not care for their customers, not matter how long they have been.

Please suprise me and get my Discount on my account and on the present bill due on Aug.31st.

Thank you

Highlighted
Master

Pipistrela,

We understand your concerns. Please private message us by following this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X. We will be able to take a closer look at this situation.

- Sophia
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat