cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 5 won't send any picture mail, why?

Highlighted
Patron

Iphone 5 won't send any picture mail, why?

I very rarely can send picture mail on my Iphone 5. Also, I'm lucky if I even get 3G once in blue moon. 99.9% of the time I get a tiny circle, whatever that means. And not having 4G LTE is making me wish i could switch carriers, atleast Verizon actually has it in Cleveland.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Iphone 5 won't send any picture mail, why?

FeliciaL03,

We wouldn’t want to lose you as a customer, I understand how frustrating this must be. Allow me to look into this for you, please provide your zip code & nearest cross street; thank you for reaching out!

TheFifthLetter

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

My Iphone 5 won't send mail either.  Terrible 3G service on Iphone.  Called multiple times and tried to cancel servcie but was told it would be $350 because I waited more than 14 days?!  I actually went back into the store & called within 14 days.  Finally, after 4 hours in 2 days on the phone with customer service, got the phone working but now it doens't again.

Very unhappy consumer!!

Patron

I went into a service center and they messed around with it and thought it might be the 4G sim card, so then sent me to another service center where they put a new one it. when that didnt work, the first service center orderd me a new phone. They assumed it was something wrong with the phone. I got the new one yesterday and thankfully its working just fine.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat