cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 5 won't send any picture mail, why?

Highlighted
Patron

Iphone 5 won't send any picture mail, why?

I very rarely can send picture mail on my Iphone 5. Also, I'm lucky if I even get 3G once in blue moon. 99.9% of the time I get a tiny circle, whatever that means. And not having 4G LTE is making me wish i could switch carriers, atleast Verizon actually has it in Cleveland.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Iphone 5 won't send any picture mail, why?

FeliciaL03,

We wouldn’t want to lose you as a customer, I understand how frustrating this must be. Allow me to look into this for you, please provide your zip code & nearest cross street; thank you for reaching out!

TheFifthLetter

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

My Iphone 5 won't send mail either.  Terrible 3G service on Iphone.  Called multiple times and tried to cancel servcie but was told it would be $350 because I waited more than 14 days?!  I actually went back into the store & called within 14 days.  Finally, after 4 hours in 2 days on the phone with customer service, got the phone working but now it doens't again.

Very unhappy consumer!!

Highlighted
Patron

I went into a service center and they messed around with it and thought it might be the 4G sim card, so then sent me to another service center where they put a new one it. when that didnt work, the first service center orderd me a new phone. They assumed it was something wrong with the phone. I got the new one yesterday and thankfully its working just fine.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat