Journeyman

Re: Just got my iPhone 5 64GB White

My pleasure!

Journeyman

will do thanks again!

Journeyman

Aw you're welcome. Glad I could help!    Have fun.

Journeyman

Lol it was that simple huh thank you sooooo much I finally got it now lol your a life saver!!

Journeyman

Is the Share Widget option turned on in Notifications under "In Notification Center"?

Journeyman

Yeah I'm signed in to both and have both app downloaded yet still doesn't work, i've tried all the obvious reboot remove apps and redownload yet still no luck

Journeyman

Yes they work.  Funny I didn't know that was there until your question.  LOL  Are you signed in to Facebook and Twitter?  My Facebook was there but Twitter wasn't until I signed in.

Journeyman

is your tap to tweet or post to facebook function working on your drop down notification center? mines doesnt appear for some reason.

Journeyman

I also ha e the Samsung Galaxy S3 the iPhone is just better. Very smooth and snappy yen pictures are awesome. The galaxy is more like a toy time than a serious piece of technology.  I like the galaxy bit just not for everyday all day use.  Even the 4s was better than the galaxy. I just don't use widgets and find myself doing everything in my iPhone. I always say of is a personal decision. Go to the store play with them both and enjoy whichever you choose. Good luck.

Wizard

They look really nice. I'm torn between the iPhone 5 and the Samsung Galaxy SIII. I'm leaning toward Samsung, cause I'm used to Android, but my whole family has Apple devices but me.