Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTE in Daytona needs a lot more work...

Patron

LTE in Daytona needs a lot more work...

I am very disappointed with the LTE in Daytona so far, as well as the LTE in every other Sprint network area. When it first came live around May 18th, it was only in very tiny little areas, which is expected when building a network. A few other LTE spots have shown up on my phone as time has progressed but nothing amazing. The signal strength is horrible. I get 3 bars of LTE max and that's when i'm driving in the open environment. The second I go into or even near a building or obstruction the signal cuts out and goes back to Sprints pointless/nonexistent 3G network.

In areas/cities that the LTE is completed and Sprint advertising as completed the signal strength and coverage is exactly how it is here in Daytona. I thought that Sprint was doing this Network Vision so they could rebound from the half A** network they have now and continue to have. You think they would build a quality network with virtually no problems or blackout spots. My friends with Verizon and AT&T have LTE everywhere they go no matter where they are. My friends a pilot and he gets LTE at 3,000FT above ground level with AT&T...

I could go on and on about how frustrated I am. If things do not get better, I plan to buy out my family of 5 (No matter what the obnoxious fee) in the Fall and switch to Verizon to receive the new iPhone. I am paying so much money for these amazing devices and my family and I cannot even use them to their full potential.

Please comment and voice your concerns, I love reading feedback from other Sprint and Non-Sprint customers.

PS: I think it's time they quit advertising Unlimited (Non-Existent) Data, no-talk, and failed-to-send-TEXT

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat