cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of Costumer Service?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lack of Costumer Service?

For more than 1 month I have been calling to Sprint Costumer Service, the first calls it was for internet speed in Miami ( 01/07/013 download 0.18 Mpbs upload 0.16 Mpbs ping 1106 ) Sprint Costumer Service had told me that they are "trying" to improve the internet service and are some problems with some towers ( do I care about it???). When I bought my iphone 5 by phone with Sprint paying a full price 700$ because I was not able to upgrade my cellphone, no body "no Body" told me that Sprint doesn't have LTE 4G in Miami!!!!! even worse they don't have any idea when LTE 4G is going to work in Miami, that means that I spent 700$ for nothing!!!! They told me that I have to wait, so I have been waiting for ever for LTE 4G in Miami!!!!

Then I start to call to Sprint Costumer Service for the quality reception of my phone in my apartment, (23rd Floor) that is also a Problem if you owne a Sprint CellPhone!!!!!!!! I haven't being able to recieve or make more that 5 minutes calls every month from my place!!! after a ton of calls, reciving the same lack of knowledge of kidness, they told me airave is going to be the solution for you, so I said OK, after a month waiting for the device I called one more time to Sprint to ask when is going to arrive the device, guess what nothing!!!!!!! nada!!!!!! Of course I was mad, upset, pissed, so as has being usuall in Sprint Costumer Service they just hang up. I called over and over agian, asking to speak with a Sprint Supervisor, hahahaha every time was no solution, I was told the best solution is to "CANCEL MY CONTRACT" so this is my question.......

What I can do with a useless Sprint Iphone 5 if I cancel my contract??? any other carriers that I can use my Iphone 5???

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey I live in Hollywood beach 15 min from Aventura and I have the I phone 5 sinse the day of the lunch(September 21st) and I am on my 6th different I phone 5 for the same data reasons you are having and worst data reason along side text and iMessage problems, calling problems and every time I go to Aventura, Sawgrass or Broward Mall, American Airlines arena, BB&tT center or the courthouse in downtown miami near Jackson Hospital(witch I go to every day because I'm a lawyer) my phone says "No Service" and it does not change once until I go out side to only get horrible service any way, while all other iPhone 5 service providers work just fine in all these places inside and outside. Also, in October I got a chance to speak to Sprint corporate twice and they told me after doing a 15-20 day check at multiply tower sites with in different cities with in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach(the whole market) and said there is a problem in the whole market witch had nothing to do with the network vision(the build of there LTE) or with 3G upgrades and they said by the end of November it should be fixed and gave me $50 off each bill for September, October November and December. But here we are coming up to the middle of January and to be totally honest with you the service as a whole through out the whole market day by day seems to be getting worst and worst. Also, the FCC is investigating this and they have till February 2nd to replay to it, and on top of this I have screen shots to back all of this up witch the FCC has copy's of as well. So with all this being said and you are having problems in the same market and a lot of other people are as well and not just in our market in the whole USA there is clearly something wrong with Sprint's network NOT the iPhone at all.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Also, if you want to see my screen shots go to the link and go all the way to the last post on that page and you will see them http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/99267?start=480&tstart=0

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm sorry the service was bad have you tried updating the device to see if you can get a stronger network?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm in the same market as narvaez1972 and I had 6 different iPhone 5's all swapped out from the Apple store and they all are doing the 100% same things, and a lot of other people in our market and nation wide with the iPhone 5 on Sprint are having the 100% same problems as us so clearly it's a network problem not an iPhone 5 software/hardware problem at all. Oh and by the way updating the phone(softerware and carrier updates) only make the service and the phone its self worst.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you Bigj0110 for share your experience with Sprint, i have filed a complaint with BBB Kansas where Sprint Headquarter are on 12/29/2012, and FCC on 01/05/2013, with no response yet.

At least now I know that I'm not the only iphone 5 costumer with these kind of problems!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you for your reply, I have been twice at the Sprint Store on Biscayne Blvd doing that update, because Sprint is unable to do it if I using my phone, I told them that will be a good idea to buy a metropcs phone in order to call costumer service to update my iphone 5........... with those updates I have the same problems.

Highlighted
Journeyman

THIS IS TRUE, AFTER MY UPDATE MY WIFI SUCKS AND THE DATA IS WORSE

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is it a different carrier where I can use my Sprint iphone 5???

Highlighted
Journeyman

verizon will buy it from you

Highlighted
Journeyman

I paid a full price 700$, for that reason I am trying to keep my phone with a different carrier, I don't want to spend more money buying phones

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat