cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO DATA in 1x or 3G with iPhone5 using iOS 7

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: NO DATA in 1x or 3G with iPhone5 using iOS 7

I have a iphone 4 and it constantly goes between 3G and 1x (small x)... its very annoying.  what's the fix for this.  there's too many replies in the thread to read thru all of it.  please advise.

Master

blackberrychic_01,
We would need to check the area first and make sure there are no reported issues there. Please provide a zip code and cross streets. Meanwhile, on your phone dial ##25327# and then hit call. Once that is done, dial ##873283# and then hit call. Soon after that, reboot your phone and test it.
- Yannick
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Simply turn your wifi off when you want to use cellular data. With wifi on, the phone is continuously looking for a wifi connection.

Journeyman

I had the same problem for over a week, but only when I was at work. I eventually turned off my LTE and my 3G clicked back on and everything works fine now.

Highlighted
Master

Sam251989,

We're glad to hear that you were able to find a resolution for your issue. Should you have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

- Mabel
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat