cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-orders placed on 9/15, anyone have tracking numbers?

Journeyman

Pre-orders placed on 9/15, anyone have tracking numbers?

Hello! I placed an order on 9/15 and have yet to receive any tracking information. I have seen on some threads that people who also placed orders on 9/15 have already received their phones. I called sprint to see if they would have a rough idea of when orders placed on 9/15 would ship and they were unable to give me any sort of frame, and stated 2-3 weeks from order date. If this is true how come some people who placed on the 15th already received their phones? Are they shipping to new customers first? Thanks!

12 REPLIES 12
Journeyman

Re: Pre-orders placed on 9/15, anyone have tracking numbers?

anyone? Beuller?

Journeyman

I am a new customer and just missed the time on 14th to get my order.I'm getting the same answer that it may take 2 to 3 weeks before my phone ships

Master

Hello.  For the latest update on iPhone shipping timelines, please click here.   

Since tracking numbers are used for shipping, a tracking number will not be available until your order is filled and prepped for shipping.  You can check the status of your order by visiting www.sprint.com/myorder

Thank you for choosing Sprint and participating in the Sprint.com Communities,

Tom Deaver

Sprint Tech ~ Sprint.com Communities

Available ~ Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Journeyman

Tom,

I heard the following was not the case with several of your reps:

Pre-ordered devices:

• iPhone 5 16GB Black/Silver and White/Slate Models
    • Pre-orders placed from 9/14 at 2:01 am CT through 9/14 at 2:00 pm CT will deliver on or around 9/21.  (COULD BE 9/21-10/3)

I was told this because I pre-orderd 2 units with a brand new account on 9/14 at 10am est. and no tracking # has been given to me just that there was a error in the system and that we are sorry. So far not the best experience since I called all last week to triple confirm that we are getting the new phones.

Paul & Angel Song

Highlighted
Journeyman

tomdeaver -

If you follow posts on this forum you will see that the time table you've pasted is not valid.  Several people here have said that they ordered within the 9/14 pre-order window, and were assured that they would get theirs on the 9/21.   These folks have yet to receive anything.  I wish that you all would start telling the truth.  Why do you keep on with the lies upon lies ?  At this point, nobody knows when or if we are getting any devices at all.  Compound that with the fact that there have been reports of major issues with your network using the device (for those that actually got theirs), and you have a recipe for desaster. 

Please, tomedeaver, Sprint :  If you have nothing truthful to say, then please don't post anything. YOUR TIMETABLE IS COMPLETELY FALSE, STOP POSTING IT.  If you want to help people out, then give us real updates on your shipments, or just let us cancel our preorders.

Journeyman

BRAVO!

Journeyman

Well I pre-ordered this stupid phone at 9am on 9/14 which it took 9.5 hours to order ONE IPHONE5 which I was charged for 3 phones and had no orders it took 45 people at sprint  to tell me that they didnt know how get get me my money and would process my order without payment even though I sent them a copy of my bank statement that they recieved payment the lady at my bank was so frustrated with dealing with sprinolt and told me that she was going to just cancel ALL the payments already charged by sprint and credit my account and told me that she wished me luck if I decide to continue service with sprint!!!! Well do to my sons phone is still  undercontract with sprint I placed a 4th order I was told I would recieve my phone by the 21st but I was also told I would recieve an email with a tracking number which I have never recieved I called sprint on the 20th to find out what was going on with my order I was told that all orders placed after 2pm on the 14th were on back order and the VERY RUDE guy I spoke with told me that it would be no later then the 28th and that I should be happy I got a phone buy I would not have to go and fight croweds stand in lines to get my phone......WOW really well guess what there is people who are going into the stores and buying their phones with no lines and they are leaving with a phone and GUESS WHAT SPRINT I PREORDER MY PHONE AND STILL DONT HAVE ONE and today I was told I would not get it till OCT 5th !!!!  WOW REALLY are you kidding me really WOW sprint has a lot to learn about custumer service!!!!!!!

Journeyman

THIS IS THE BIGGEST JOKE I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!! I AM SO FREAKING FED UP WITH SPRINT AND THE BULLSHIT THAT THEY SPEW!!! AT THIS POINT I AM NOT EVEN SURE I AM GOING TO GET MY ORDER THAT I PLACE AND TOOK ME 9.5 HOURS TO PLACE BECAUSE SPRINT WAS PREORDERS WAS SO SCREWED UP AND YET I WAS PLACED MY 1ST ORDER AT 10AM AND THEY TOLD ME MY CARD DIDN'T GO THROUGH SO I RETYPED THE NUMBER AND AGAIN IT DIDN'T GO THROUGH AND WHEN I GOT WORRIED ABOUT MY ACCOUNT I LOGGED INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT AND FOUND MY ACCOUNT WAS FINE BUT ALSO SPRINT HAD CHARGED MY ACCOUNT AND WAS PAID TWICE BUT NONE OF MY ORDERS WERE PROCESSED AND IT TOOK 45 PEOPLE AT SPRINT TO DO NOTHING FOR ME ABOUT GETTING MY MONEY BACK AND HAD NO PHONE COMING. ON THE PHONE WITH SPRINT FINANCE SUPERVISOR AND WITH MY BANK AND THE LADY AT MY BANK SO FRUSTRATED WITH SPRINT FINALLY TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE GOING TO JUST CANCEL ALL THE TRANSACTIONS REFUND MY MONEY WITHOUT NO WAIT AND MY BANK WISHED ME LUCK AND SUGGESTED I CALL VERIZION AND PLACE AN ORDER WITH THEM....... DUE TO CONTRACTS NOT UP AND WORK I HAD TO STAY WITH SPRINT FOR AT LEAST  ANOTHER YEAR SO I DECIDED I CALLED SPRINT AND HAD TO TALK TO 4 MORE PEOPLE AND TOOK ANOTHER 2 HOURS TO REPLACE MY ORDERS GOT  CONFORMATIONS NUMBER WAS PROMISED MY PHONE WOULD BE DELIVERIES BY 9/21 WELL I NEVER GOT A TRACKING NUMBER SO I CALLED ON 9/20 SPOKE TO A VERY RUDE SPRINT PERSON WHO TOLD ME I HAVE A PHONE SAVED FOR ME AND THAT I WOULD NOT HAVE TO FIGHT THE CROWDS STAND IN LINES TO GET MY PHONE AND  THE PHONES ARE ON BACK ORDER AND INSURED ME MY PHONE WOULD BE HERE BY THE 28TH WELL STILL NO TRACKING NUMBER AND NOW TONIGHT I WAS TOLD I WOULD NOT GET MY PHONE TILL OCT 5TH REALLY ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME????? THE ONLY THING SPRINT IS GOOD AT IS SAYING SORRY!!!!!!!

Master

To an6el ~ At that time, it was the best information we had.  The iPhone has been overwhelmingly popular. 

Master

To marino.rancier ~ At that time, it was the best information we had.  To view the latest expected shipping timelines for the iPhone 5, please click here

Tom Deaver

Social Care ~ Sprint.com Communities

Available ~ Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Journeyman

pre-ordered 9/20 evening received notification this morning iphone 5 shipped on UPS overnight ship so probably arrives monday     praying all the bs being put up with isnt incuded during activation here in destin florida

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat