cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Service fee

Journeyman

Premium Service fee

I have 5 iphones under my account, getting charged $10 per account, for this premium service that isn't there. I have called sprint and complained about such crappy data service and my phone not working inside my house. they stated they were going to send me this AIRAVE never got here. I had to buy a hotspot so I can use my iphone, what gives? I think this is very unfair that I haveto look for an outside source such asmy hotspot so i can use my socall premium service. i know its not my phones since other coworkers are having the same issue,

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted

Re: Premium Service fee

Hey there LATINGEO69,

Oh no. That's not good. Are you unable to use your data services? Are you having this concern only at your home or is this happening at work as well? Does it happen only inside or outside? Also, where are you located? I would like to take a look at your local area to see if there are any current network concerns that would be causing this. Zip code and cross streets will help give me a closer look. What phone are you currently using?

An Airave device will only help with voice concerns inside your home. Are you having voice concerns as well? It is recommended to use WiFi if you are having in-building concerns at home. Let me know. I am here to help.

Look forward to working with you,

*Heather

Sprint Social Media Care

Journeyman

Im having voice issues at home only, thank GOD for my wifi cause I would chuck my phone out the window. But while Im at work in the areas of zip-code 06604, 06605, 06606, 06608, 06610, 06614. Im a police officer and I'm in the road, so i can drive every zip-code area. For 4 months now i have been complaining to sprint with no answers.

Journeyman

Seriously anyone wants to take a crack at this issue ?????

Journeyman

Where is my AIRAVE ???

Journeyman

I think the airave is on backorder....I wonder why ........

Hey there,

Thanks for getting me that information. I have checked your areas as provided in your post. All of the zip codes provided are being upgraded to Network Vision. Intermittent service concerns are to be expected while this process is being completed. I'm not showing any outages at this time. Remember, ##UPDATE# and then call on your dial pad will help the phone reconnect to the network and get any updates that have recently been completed.

Did someone already order you an Airave? The Airave will only help with voice concerns. How long have you been having these concerns?

Hang in there. When these upgrades are complete, your services will improve.

Talk to you soon,

*Heather

Sprint Social Media Care

Journeyman

Voice concerns inside the house, I spoke to someone two weeks ago I regards to that issue, but you I'm loosing money as I miss overtime calls do to the phone not ringing and all I get is now a voice mail solo after the fact. This has happened 5 times already. That's 5 days of overtime at $51 hr, for 8 hrs of work that's $2040.00 I have lost due to the lack of service. Something has to give Heather, where or locate this AIRAVE. If you claim Sprint is updating the services, and we here in Bridgeport CT, are getting intermittent services for the past 4 months, I'm sure I can get a sprint petition signed from many Sprint customers, paying for intermittent services, and not PREMIUM SERVICES.

Morning LATINGEO69,

I really do understand your frustration with this. I want to assure you that I'm doing everything I can to get this resolved for you. I've pulled up your zip codes again. There is a ticket out for the 06604 and 06605, where the cell site is currently down. This has an ETR for later today. This is subject to change but field technicians have been engaged for a resolution.

I would like to take a peek at your account to see what is going on with getting your the Airave. If need be, I will get you one out as soon as possible. Please send me a private message here with your phone number and the pin code or answer to the security question. I will pull up your account and get back to you shortly.

Thanks so much for your patience,

*Heather

Sprint Social Media Care

Journeyman

Hey Latinge069,

Im sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Data service. Keep int mind that the 10.00 premium data charge is to be able to provide unlimited Data to the phones, not to provide 4G data, that is included already. I can understand your frustration with traveling zip codes as a police officer, my friend (Who is a police officer) has the same issue, but he has another provider not sprint.

With the upgrade currently being done its kinda like growing pains. We are upgrading all of the network but during this time Intermittent service is expected. This will pass by soon and the Data will not only work but be so much better!

As for the Airave those are still back ordered but we will work to get those as soon as possible.

I just wanted to take this time to thank you for your patience and for being such a loyal and valued customer. We really do appreciate you and look forward to many more years of service with you!

- Johnny

Journeyman

Well I left Heather my number last week, NOT EVEN A CALL TO SAY ANYTHING NEW. I have been a customer for years, many years, and this is the service I get. My phone lags, still have dropped calls. Forget sending a text message, it lags and lags and it never sends, I know it's not my phone,it's the entire sprint network. HELP HELP HELP! Who has the CEO's EMAIL so I can email him ALL THIS BS!

Hey LATINGEO69,

I am so sorry for not getting back to you. I don't know what happened but I missed your message. I have located it and I am looking into your area. I definitely want to open some Network tickets for the 3G concerns you are experiencing. I'm not showing an Airave has been ordered at this time. Some of the concerns on the dropped calls are from the Network Vision upgrades. I do show some of them around your home address. The Airave will help with those but it won't get rid of the all, till the upgrades are completed on the other towers. If you would like I could send you a message with the information I would need to open the ticket and order the Airave or I could give you a call today. Let me know and the best time to contact. Again, I am sorry for this delay.

Talk to you soon,

*Heather

Sprint Social Media Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat