cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Sprint tv app on iPhone 5 with 7.0

Highlighted
Journeyman

Problem with Sprint tv app on iPhone 5 with 7.0

with the upgrade of the ios to 7.0 on the iPhone the sprint tv app will not turn to watch it on the phone?

i Deleted the app and reinstalled it and still have the same problem?

any fix or work around to make this app work to use.

18 REPLIES 18
Wizard

Re: Problem with Sprint tv app on iPhone 5 with 7.0

lynforddonivan:

I’d be happy to look into this more for you.  Is it just not loading or is it giving you a specific error? 

Is it not loading the Sprint TV & Movies app or the app loads but it will not load a specific tv program?

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

thank you for your help.

so I launch the app it loads. The  I phone stats  along the top   Sprint time battery  turn to the landscape  direction  fine

but the tv app does not turn or load landscape the sprint logo does show in landscape  than the tv is locked in portrait.

Wizard

Do this for me please.  Remove the Sprint TV & Movies app.  Once removed, power off your phone for 3 to 5 minutes and power back on.  On the dial pad enter ##25327# and hit call/send button.  Once the device finishes what it is doing, re-install Sprint TV & Movies and let me know how it works, if any errors occur again.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

DId the above reset and the tv is still the same did not fix the issue on my phone?

Wizard

So at this juncture is it changing orientation from portrait to landscape AND not playing tv programs?  

Jon H.

Journeyman

I did the same reset and it still don't go to landscape mode. It starts to load in landscape but then switches to portrait. We have been without our service since the IOS 7update, will we be charged for time of lost service?

THanks for attempting to fix this problem, please keep us updated on progress. 

Journeyman

but you can not watch the picture it's only showing 3/4 of it in that direction.

Wizard

lynforddonivan:

Okay, a teammate and I have just done a bit of digging as he is helping a customer with the exact same issue.  What’ve we’ve found is that this is not isolated issues.  There is an issue with iOS7 users and Sprint TV & Movies.   Currently, the Sprint TV & Movies developers have been reached out to for a fix.  I would not be surprised if the engineers are already involved (I have not confirmed that at this time).   I will keep you updated as soon I hear more.  I thank you for allowing me to ask so many questions of you.  Hang in there, they are working on it!

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team

Wizard

:JimB658

I am quite certain it is not your device at fault.  See my post above.  We’re on it!  Thank you for being patient. 

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team 

Journeyman

thanks so much for looking into this, Jon! I'm looking forward to trying out the app!

Wizard

Da-Berte:

You are more than welcome.  This is why I’m here!  It is a nice app for sure.  I use it on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.  It helped out greatly while I was in DMV earlier this week!

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat