cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short Code Msg 1051

Journeyman

Short Code Msg 1051

I have been having trouble with short codes. I keep getting a text saying message failed Msg 1051. I already checked if I have anything blocked and I don't. How do I get short code texting unblocked?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Short Code Msg 1051

Call into customer care at *2 from your sprint phone, ask the rep to unblock PMG/Short Codes as its most likely blocked by the system or has been blocked by someone calling in to restrict them due to charges in the past. Make sure if its a free or charged Short code as that will make a difference in what customer care will unblock. Shouldn't take more then maybe 5min's on the phone if you start a conversation

Wizard

marmoj,

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the issues you're experiencing accessing short codes. To address this matter, simply send me a private message to further address this issue. In your private message, please include the following; your issues, name, phone number, and PIN.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Wizard

SprintBot5000,

Thanks for posting. The option that you posted above is really helpful. Keep in mind, an alternative to contacting Customer Care is receiving assistance via our Community Forum, or contacting a representative via chat. To reach out to us via chat ,simply visit www.sprint.com/chat. Our online options are great as there are no hold times.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat