cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow 3G in Northern KY

Highlighted
Journeyman

Slow 3G in Northern KY

I have an Iphone 5 and I have spoke to spint 3 times on the phone about the slowness here.  They keep blaming it on my phone.   However, I travel a lot and just went to 3 different cities in the last three days. 

It is thenetwork in Northern KY.  It never works here unless I use my wireless internet at home.

Anyone else seeing the same?  I am in Erlanger..   Sprint-- When will you fix this?  I want out of my contract if it cant be fixed, this worked 5 weeks a go when I lived in Evansville Indiana.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Wizard

whittib1

Thanks for your post regarding service issues in Northern KY. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused you, and I am happy to assist you further. To best pin point the towers you are accessing, may you please provide your zip code and nearest cross streets.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

New customer here. Same location. Same problem. Very inconsistent. Very disappointed. Hope this improves.

Highlighted
Journeyman

41048 25 Atlantic ave (toyota headquarters).   Pretty bad here as everyone I have spoken with has changed from sprint because of issues.   When is lte coming here? 

Highlighted
Journeyman

We now have LTE but it's not consistent. My i5 bounces from 1x to 3G to LTE constantly. I'm dropping calls like crazy too. I live in 41001. Anyone know how to break a contract?

Highlighted
Master

jmwii,

We can certainly look into this. What are some close cross streets we can use to narrow down some towers in the area? Are you seeing this as you travel throughout that zip code?

-Patrick
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat