Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry to say, but I think it's time to leave....

Patron

Sorry to say, but I think it's time to leave....

I was so happy to get an iPhone 5 and thought I could wait a few months for LTE to start rolling into Raleigh; I was wrong.  I work in downtown Raleigh and have been get the following error message this morning. It takes forever to use Facebook, Safari, etc.  It's not even registering 3G service, from what I can tell.  What the point of unlimited data if you are unable to access it?  I shouldn't have to be locked down to WiFi and Airave connections.  I'm not even upset, because I kinda expected it...just didn't think it would this bad.  I think it's partly the phone too, because my Epic 4G wasn't like this.

photo.PNG

25 REPLIES 25
Journeyman

That's your fault for getting  POS like a iPHone. get the GS3 and it makes your life a billion times better

Journeyman

You are so right. When I was talking to the service guy he told me that they are doing work on the towers, they are up grading to improve services.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat