cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint TV Not working on my new iPhone 5

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint TV Not working on my new iPhone 5

Sprint tv will not work, I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it and even called sprint to troubleshoot it still doesn't work. What now? Anyone else having this problem see the pic..IMG_8547.png

9 REPLIES 9
Journeyman

Re: Sprint TV Not working on my new iPhone 5

Same here

Journeyman

Same here. I have tried the customer service suggestion of the service setup, and they said they did a services refresh and still no luck. Have tried this three times now, once yestreday and twice today.

Journeyman

Same issue here. Friend in Phoenix with iP5 isn't having any problem with sprint tv. Wonder if the issue has something to do with NV.

Journeyman

I'm actually in the San Francisco area in California tried everything reset profile, reset network, reset phone settings. But nothing same message. Sprint gave up on me! What a dissapointment I just switched from att and this network is SO slow!! Biggest regret ever switching I would switch back if the wait time for a iphone 5 wasnt up to 3 weeks now.

Journeyman

I lucked out and have LTE and solid 3G speeds at my house and around town, but out by our mall is a total disaster, even AT&T was horrible there. I'm gonna find out how sprint is in Chicago tomorrow, AT&T was good but not without some big flaws in the city.

Wizard

shamilton925@gmail.com wrote:

Sprint tv will not work, I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it and even called sprint to troubleshoot it still doesn't work. What now? Anyone else having this problem see the pic..IMG_8547.png

First off, I DO NOT know if this is the problem or if this is the fix, but on the Motorola Photon Q the "NAI" entered into the phone at activation by Sprint was corrupted. On the Photon Q the fix is to call Sprint from another phone (888-211-4727) and have the CSR walk you through the steps to check the NAI on your phone and correct it IF NECESSARY.

Again,  I DO NOT know if your iPhone has the same sort of problem, but it is at least worth checking, especially since the screen you posted mentions NAI. (It took us over a month to find that answer on The Photon Q.)

Please post here to let us know if this was the problem!

Thanks,

Tom

Journeyman

I was able to load and launch SprintTV. After downloading the app I TURNED OFF WIFI (which it says you must turn off initially for network detection--they probably don't want Verizon customers using it). I agreed to the app using my location and SprintTV is running now. Not that I've found much I'd like to watch. I just turned wifi back on and tried another show. No problems. You might try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and turning off wifi before using it for the first time.

Journeyman

Same. Turning off wifi and reinstalling does nothing. bookmarking and hoping this gets solved

Journeyman

Yeah tried that still doesn't work... What a bummer...

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat