cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint's iphone 5 unlock policy

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint's iphone 5 unlock policy

As I bought my iPhone 5 (16GB,Black) in the USA from Sprint, full price with tax,  unlocked ,it was excepted to be a global phone. But now I come across with some problems in China  using local carrier, everything is working properly except sending text message, and iMessage and Facetime also seem not to work.Can you help me to unlock it ?

5 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Sprint's iphone 5 unlock policy

jinweijun520,

Thanks for the post. When you bought it unlocked, did Sprint sell it to that way or did you get it from another source. The only way we can unlock a device is through our Sprint World Wide. You can see more info at www.sprint.com/international

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Capt.Random,

Can you help me to use it in China ?

Wizard

ziry,

Thanks for the post. Only Sprint World Wide can assist you with this. It will also depend on how you got the device and from who. Use the link to get in contact with SWW and they will assist you with getting your device working.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Capt.Random,

Can I use chinese carrier card ? 

Wizard

ziry,

Thanks for the post. I would not be able to comment on that as I do not have the resource to find out if that card would work. I suggest taking the device to a store in your local area and have a tech look at it and provide you with options.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.