cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tired of the wait

Journeyman

Tired of the wait

I ordered my iPhone 5 on sept.16 no tracking number no confirmation nothing nada , I spoke to so many reps its unbelievable nd to hear it will ship 2weeks from order date really pissed me off. I tried tracking with ups nd constantly checking my order status NOTHING!! I even tried to cancel my order but was told i would have to return it for that to be done. I'm a new sprint customer nd already disappointed with there service

21 REPLIES 21
Wizard

Re: Tired of the wait

I am sorry to hear about the poor experience you have had. If the phone was ordered after 2PM CST on 9/14, then it will ship within two weeks.

Journeyman

Unfair. It's a called a pre order for a reason could've went into a store instead

Journeyman

The iPhone 5 is in high demand. Pre-orders will take a while to ship no matter what carrier you buy it with.

Journeyman

I'm in the same boat.  It seems that they've intentionally pushed all the preorders into fullfilment, so that the CSRs couldn't cancel them.  I already got charged and everything and they still keep lying.  If I don't get a tracking number by tonight, I'm disputing the charge with my CC company (already called them, actually).  Not only will they be out a new account, but they will also have to pay the bank a charge back fee for the pleasure of cancelling my preorder, something they could have avoided with a bit of truth and better customer service.

Journeyman

Yeah but if this was the case I would've waited till launch date to buy it. Funny how so many stores have them in stock but none are being shipped

Journeyman

return this phone asap.... I cant believe i left AT&T to get this crappy service... going to sprint with an iphone 5 is like getting the Iphone 2g for the first time... the DATA service is sooooooooooooo bad... im willing to eat all fees to jump out of the contract..

you can not stream videos.. and it gets stuck on sending messages... i got the phone 5 on friday and still cant activate my voicemail... worst service ever... i wish they went bankrupt already so no one else falls for this unlimted piece of crap they offer...

STAY AWAY FROM SPRINT!!!

Journeyman

A lot of people that ordered within the "9/14 to be delivered by 9/21" window have yet to receive anything.  The problem is that many of us could just go out and buy one at a retailer (Sams in my area has them in stock), but Sprint refuses to cancel the preorder.  High demand my ass.  First come first serve is the general rule, and Sprint took a bunch of peoples money, and then shafted them so that they could have stock at the store.  That is incredibly dishonest.

Journeyman

Agreed , I'll be waiting for one too but highly doubt being that some people received there via priority mail . Everyone seem to receive there's in different ways idk what to expect anymore

Highlighted
Journeyman

ky158151,

This is an absolute LIE!  Stop lying to your customers and prospective customers!  You've yet to fullfil all of your day one preorders, how in the world do you plan on keeping this timetable ?

Journeyman

Omg ! Seriously? This is unbelievable . If I would've known I would've never did this

Journeyman

im not kidding im on the phone with att to see if i can keep my unlimited plan back... only because my girl didnt have the plan i came to sprint... omg... if you had ATT and you over use your internet they start to slow it down... right... that speed is still faster than sprint.. worst part of the iphone 5 on the sprint service is that the connections is never consistant.... i cant even stream pandora... with out it skipping...

SPRINT IS THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!

GO TO VERIZON... OR ATT...

if you try to cancel out... they charge you for activation fee... first use... and restocking fee.. for 2 phones for 4 days im spending $200 just to cancel with in that 14 day window....

SCAM if i ever smelled one this would be it...

calls also lag....

im ashammed to own this one on this crappy service... already have my return kit in order... fuck sprint..

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat