cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tired of the wait

Journeyman

Re: Tired of the wait

I am in the same boat. They charged me as soon as I complained and said I would get service etc from verizon. Still now phones or tracking #. I dont mind paying but just tell me my cell will be here by the end of the week.

Journeyman

Wow!! I'm upset nd I havnt even received it yet great . -_- thank you for that know now I know

Journeyman

no problem... you will be very disapointed in this service..

Journeyman

why are you paying $200 to cancel within the 14 days?  it says nothing about this on the sprint return page:

http://www.sprint.com/landings/returns/

Highlighted
Journeyman

Because he has to pay 2 activation fees (36 bucks a piece), Plus partial month.  Sometimes they give you credit, sometimes they don't.  I believe he said he had the phones for 4 days.

Journeyman

still don't see how that adds up to $200???  i understand the $72, but where's the other $128 coming from?  not from 4 days each phone.

Journeyman

It's 72 for activation fees, plus 15% on 2 iphones for restocking fees (this runs 30-60 per phone, depending on model)  + plus a partial month on a family plan ( which are above 100 a month)

Journeyman

i ordered my phone on the 14th after 2pm still no tracking number they refuse to refund my money... its such a headache and yes very frusterating because they have them at the stores already.... i alreay let them know i will be contacting a lawyer regarding all the lies each representative has told me a diffrent story every time I call... I finally got an address today to there corprate.. this is bs!

Journeyman

still don't see any restocking fee for the 14 day trial period on sprint's website under "return it for a refund":

http://www.sprint.com/landings/returns/

also, not sure on the partial month?  i have a family plan.  wouldn't they just divide the montly rate by number of days in the month and then multiply that by how many days you used it???

really ready to get rid of the phones because the data speed is garbage, but i don't wanna pay out the ass!  my brother has the iphone 5 on verizon LTE, and his speeds are incredible!

Journeyman

Trust me G money... i spoke to a rep... he said that for iphones theres a $35 for restocking, $36 for activation fee (which they wont wave) and also you gotta pay for the time you used it...

i want to go to verizon too... but i have to be with out a phone for 1 month and i gotta wait till all of my money is returned... but i dont want these MOFOS taking my money... im almost willing to eat the charge and be without an iphone for a month just to dump this network...

i dont see non of their reps in here to explain why you still gotta pay all of these fees with that 14 trial period... alot of stuff said in between lines...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat